Employment Type: Contract
Experience : 2+ years
• Strong understanding of global design trends.
• Technically competent in industry-standard software such as Adobe Creative Suite and CorelDraw.
• Experience working in a corporate is a plus.
• Prepare files for production as per vendors' guidelines.
• Assist in-house team with any design related needs such as brochures, hoardings, EDMS, and other marketing collateral.
• Understand brand guidelines and ensure adherence.
• Responsible for ensuring high standard of quality in deliverables.
• Knowledge of web designing would be preferable.
• Should possess a strong visual sense and design sensibilities.
• Positive Attitude towards feedback & criticism.
• Adhere the timeline in terms of understanding briefs and execute work.
• Impactful design portfolio.
• Out of box thinking and adaptability to new design technologies.
• Ability to work independently with no or very little supervision.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Has creative flair, eye for detail, adaptable and versatile.
Microsoft Office Suite
Basics of HTML