Required Qualifications and Proficiency:
• The candidate should be qualified to teach subjects in the field of Graphics and Animation to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
• The candidate must have qualification and advanced proficiency in 3D and 2D Animation, specifically in the following areas:
o 2D animation software’s like Toon boom, Animate cc etc.
o Creating Low Poly Modeling, Cg Lighting, Texturing, Rigging, Animation and Character Animation and Rendering Techniques
o 3ds max, Maya, Mudbox, Zbrush etc.
o Rendering Packages such as Mental Ray, Arnold etc.
• Compositing software’s like Adobe After effects
• Editing software’s like Adobe Premiere, Apple Final cut pro
• Adobe software’s such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver etc